COVID-19 Information and Procedures
Our commitment to keeping you and our staff safe:
Promoting Physical Distancing
Rigorous Cleaning Regimen Day and Night
Sanitation Stations Throughout the Facility for a Germ-free Environment
Support Staff with Personal Self-assessments Before Entering Facility
Please stay safe as we continue to monitor the situation and will adapt our operations as needed.
NEW COVID-19 PROCEDURES FOR TRAINING CLASSES
During Covid-19 Trainers are not allowed to touch the dog’s leash or come within 2 meters of you.
We will be wearing a mask when we do come close to you. We require EVERYONE to wear masks during the class for safety.
We will have assigned areas marked for each student to ensure we are maintaining social distancing.
We also ask that there be limited dog-to-dog interactions.
Some other guidelines are:
- All are to keep distance between people from different families.
- Stay within the designated area assigned to you and your puppy.
- No more than 2 from one family can attend the class.
- No children age 9 or under can attend class.
- Classes will be kept to 45 minutes to allow time in between classes so we limit the number of people coming and going.
- Classes will be limited to 6.