KIDS & K9 PROGRAMS
Muttz with Mannerz™ knows there is a strong bond between a child and their dog.
Puppies and dogs provide the opportunity for kids to learn responsibility and leadership.
We have created some one-of-a-kind programs for Kid’s & K9’s to experience learning and fun together!
Kids & K9 Program
Our 6 week program allows your child and dog to spend time playing, learning, and having fun together.
The program will include:
- Obedience Training
- Trick training
- Fun with Agility-jumps, tunnel, weaving through obstacles
- Learning how to groom your dog
- Bite prevention program
- How to be a responsible pet owner
Pre-requisite for your child and dog:
- Your child must be between 10 and 14 years old
- Your dog must have taken puppy manners level 1 or obedience training previously
- Your dog must be friendly with other dogs and people
- You child must be able to control their dog and manage them on leash
- Dogs must be on leash during all activities
- Dogs must be neutered/spayed after 7 months to attend this program
We have limited capacity – check out our currently offering classes for dates.
Kids & K9 Camp
Our One of a Kind Day Camp Program Includes:
- Individual Classes and Camps
- Dog Obedience and Agility Training
- Leadership Development
- Pet Responsibility
- Grooming Their Dog
- Pet First Aid
- Dog Bite Prevention
- Petting Farm
- Crafts, Games and More!
Stay tuned for 2023 Dates!