DOGGIE DAY CARE
A New Take on Daytime Pet Care
Muttz with Mannerz™ offers a unique and enriching day care experience for your pooch. Each daycare coach has completed a rigorous training program to build a strong foundation in positive reinforcement training, socialization techniques, canine body language and pet health & first aid.
Play groups are strategically organized based on personality, energy level and owners goals. Owners have a choice of play time for their pup and if they need more mental stimulation you can choose our enrichment program.
A behaviour assessment is performed on every prospective daycare client, providing dedicated time to best understand your objectives for your dog’s day school experience.
Benefits of Doggie Day Care
For the dog
- Increased physical activity. Dogs require regular exercise to live a happy and healthy life. Keep your pet trim with regular day school visits and prevent many health risks associated with a sedentary lifestyle.
- Positive socialization with others. Dog day school provides a safe and controlled environment where your pooch can interact with other dogs and people, satisfying their mental and psychological needs.
- Enrichment and brain games during their stay. Some dogs need more than just play and that is why we have added enrichment to our daycare as an option. Dogs in this program will be entertained with agility, scent detection, puzzles, snuffle mats, games that stimulate their brain.
- Reach training goals with our Canine Academy. As an add-on to your dog’s day care experience, we fully customize group or one-on-one training based on your goals and your dog’s needs.
Those suffering from separation anxiety or with a tendency to be destructive will thrive in a controlled, supervised environment. Dogs who lack social skills will build confidence and learn how to interact positively with others. Many dogs simply need an outlet for excess energy to keep fit and stay out of trouble!
For the owner
- Guilt-free alternative to long days alone. You’ll have peace of mind knowing your dog is having a fun, challenging day, allowing you to focus on your daily obligations.
- Enjoy a quiet evening. Sometimes all you want to do after a hard day is kick up your heels and relax. After a stimulating day of mental and physical activities, your dog will be equally as happy to chill!
Incorporating day care into your weekly routine will provide much needed balance and structure for your dog. Extra visits during the cold winter months and hot summer days ensures your furry friend gets all the exercise and stimulation they need.
Day school environments are undeniably stimulating; we ensure each dog has a proper balance and also strive to keep your dog challenged and excited to come back!
Serving the York Region (Stouffville, Uxbridge, Markham, Aurora, Newmarket, Georgina, East Gwillimbury,) of Ontario, Canada.