The well-being of the members of your fur-family is important to us. So let us help you by looking after your pup while you work (even if you are working from home during this period).
**Please note that we are only accepting dogs from current clients at this time.
Here are the top 5 reasons to still bring your dog to daycare:
- Dogs don’t need “social distancing” due to COVID-19.
- Your pup gets to play with their besties here at Muttz with Mannerz!
- Dogs need routine, daily exercise, mental stimulation and socialization to stay healthy and thrive!
- You can have conference calls and get work done without playful pup distractions.
- Pick up your happy and relaxed pup at the end of the day!
and an additional consideration is to reduce future separation anxiety.. At the end of this time, when owners return to their daily routine, your dog doesn’t know what is going on right now and taking them to daycare can help them not become too dependent on your presence.
We have also taken additional precautions during this time for the safety of our team members and your pets.
- Social distancing– Our 5 staff members are restricting their activities to home and work
- Allowing one client at a time to enter our facility
- Cleaning and sanitizing our facility with dog friendly products throughout the day and after every client exits
- Deep clean of our facility nightly including all pet and client areas with a highly effective cleaner
We also ask for your cooperation to refrain from visiting our facility if you…
- Have travelled outside of Ontario in the last 14 days AND/OR
- Have come in contact with any known case AND/OR
- Have had symptoms of a respiratory illness (fever, new/worsening cough, new/worsening shortness of breath)
The Muttz with Mannerz Team